Monday, January 4, 2016

Clearly Besotted Teaser Time ~ Day 4


Greetings everyone!  Only one more day until the Clearly Besotted January Release is available!  Today I've used Miniture Florals Collection 2 to make a watercolour tag.  I left the watercolour really loose over this pretty floral image, picking up the colours from my patterned paper.  A splatter of clear and shiny sequins adds some sparkle.

Thanks for stopping by!  Head over to Stephanie’s blog for some more inspiration and peeks!

signature

5 comments:

Mandy said...

This is so pretty Maureen x

Lynn said...

Love, love, love the soft water coloring!

Michelle Short said...

So pretty! xx

Karen Petitt said...

What a fabulous way to use patterned or designer paper! I am going to have to remember the way you have used it because I love that just a little is on show! This layout stops the paper from being the star of the card, the stamp is and I love that! Thanks for the fabulous inspiration and a great blog hop Karen x

Karen Petitt said...

This is my favourite because I love that super cute cat stamp! Another super layout, lovely use of colour and wonderful matting and layering. Thanks for the fabulous inspiration and a great blog hop Karen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...