Sunday, January 3, 2016

Clearly Besotted Teaser Time ~ Day 3


Hello friends!  I'm back today with another Clearly Besotted teaser as we countdown to the January release on the 5th.  I created my own background patterned paper on kraft with some of the fun images in Some Birdie Loves You.  Then I created the focal panel with two cute parrots and a sentiment embossed in white.  I sure love the way the red and black looks with kraft!

Thanks for stopping by!  Head over to Stephanie’s blog for some more inspiration and peeks!

signature

4 comments:

Michelle Short said...

Love this, Moe! I love the colours together xx

Craftychris said...

This is absolutely fabulous! I love the craft card with the black and pop of red. Love it! xxx

Mandy said...

This is adorable Maureen x

Karen Petitt said...

Another cute card and this and the first would be ideal for those pesky men too, loving the die cut cogs and need to keep a look out for that die. Thanks for the fabulous inspiration and a great blog hop Karen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...