Monday, October 19, 2015

A Happy Birthday ~ Viva La Verve

happybirthdaymaureenplut

Good morning!  It’s voting day here in Canada!  I find it hard sifting through all the political games, promises, and mud throwing to make an educated vote, but I do try my best.  One thing I do love is that I live in a country where I am free to vote and I that is what makes me feel good on voting day :)  

Today’s card has nothing to do with voting!  HA!  I made it at the same time I made Friday’s Viva La Verve card last week.  I needed a bunch of birthday cards so made two at a time!  Have a great day and may we see a change for the good here in Canada tonight!

signature

VLVOct15Week3Sketch

stamps: Poppy Birthday (Verve)

dies: Build a Poppy Die Set, Pennant Trim Die, Sprightly Sprigs Die Set (Verve)

4 comments:

Petra Swart said...

WOW, this is beautiful, Maureen!!!!! Love it!!!
Have a great week!!!!

Lynn said...

I hope a voting day means that you are off work for a double bonus! Love those sweet little banners peaking out the bottom.

Marisa said...

Great duplicate version using the sketch. Still loving that poppy :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so beautiful! Love the layering and coloring of the poppy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...