Thursday, August 6, 2015

Hello There, Birthday Girl ~ Background Check, Day 5 and 6

hellotheremaureenplut

Hi friends!  I’m back today with the last background and card I made for the Online Card Class, Background Check.  I made this background last night and wasn’t loving it too much with all the ink smudges.  I tried to mute the smudges a bit with a water wash, then decided to cover it with vellum! LOL  Now I love it!

background

The two things I’ve loved most about the Online Class are the ways the instructors made cards with their backgrounds AND all the fun, new products to buy!  LOL  I filled up 2 Simon Says Stamp shopping carts! I think I’m most excited about these 2 new to me products…

#

Stick It allows you to turn those little sentiment dies (like the one I’ve used today) into stickers.  I tried using a Zyron machine, but the sentiments are too thin and I would wind up with a sticky mess.  So you can imagine my excitement to see this product!

#

This Empty Applicator Bottle lid attaches to a mini bottle of glossy accents or any small adhesive bottle.  That little needle controls the flow and allows for precision gluing!  It’s the simplest thing, but I love it!

I’m sure there are more products, but I can’t remember everything on the order! YIKES!  It will be Christmas in August in the studio next week!  Thanks for stopping by! 

signature

1 comment:

Christine said...

Love your card----the vellum layer is so pretty over the embossed background. Thanks for the information on the new products!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...