Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Thanks for Everything

thanksmaureenplut

Hey friends!  I’m back today with another card using the PTI apple die.  I am getting my money’s worth from this die from the Enclosed collection!  I’ve left the “Thanks” intact this time (see Monday’s post for the explanation) to thank our last instructor for his inspiration.  He had a tough gig: our last class ever after graduation and during the busiest month at our work and his (he’s an administrator changing schools in the summer).  But he handled it with calmness and grace.  Thanks for stopping by!  Hope your week is going well :)

signature

2 comments:

Lynn said...

I'm sure this will be very appreciated Moe! Love it!

Marisa said...

He will love it! Great card with the apple taking front and center.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...