Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy St. Patrick’s Day ~ Rewinds!

luckycharmmaureenplut

Hi friends!  Happy St. Patrick’s Day!  I can’t believe how quickly it sneaks up on me!  LOL  My days and weeks are still very FULL so while I keep my “eye on the prize” in two months (my Masters), I thought I’d leave you with some of my favourite St. Patrick’s Day cards over the last couple of years.  This first one was on my St. Patrick’s Day post last year :)  And before I leave you, here’s a little Irish Blessing I found on this blog.

Cheers!

signature

makingmydaymaureenplut

original post HERE

happystpattysmaureenplut

original post HERE

luckycasemar1

original post HERE

irishblessingbanner

original post HERE

a card one of my sisters gave me years ago…still cracks me up! LOL

8 comments:

Luanne said...

Happy Birthday Moe! I hope not just your day, but your year is full of many Blessings!

Natalie Winterstein said...

Happy birthday! Hope you have a great day!

Marisa said...

Loving them all over again :) and oh how I miss the Far Side! Wishing you a very Happy Birthday :)

Helen F. said...

All are beautiful cards, thanks for the rewind!
Hope you have a fabulous Birthday, Maureen!

Christine said...

Happy birthday! LOL at the last card...so cute!

Betty Neville said...

Happy Happy Birthday, Maureen!! Hope you had a super day! All the best!

Vickie Z said...

Happy belated birthday Moe!! Hope it was a great one!!

Carole said...

Very nice cards x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...