Friday, October 10, 2014

Happy Halloween ~ Viva La Verve

happyhalloweenmaureenplut

Hi friends!  Wow, what a couple of busy weeks I’ve had.  Thanks for not thinking I’d fallen off the planet, just super busy with work and school.  I’m keeping my eyes on the prize, though, so busy is good right now.  After an all-day field trip on Tuesday, I was too tuckered to do anything but stamp! HA!  I broke out some new Verve and went to town creating the first Halloween card of the year with the Masquerade set and Mask Die Set along with the Pennant Trim Die.  I’m playing with Stacey’s sketch from the Viva La Verve blog.  Be sure to head over there to find out how you could win some BIG Verve goodness by playing with the sketches this month.  Take care and see you soon!

signature

VLVOct14Week2SketchNew stamps

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Adore that gold mask!! Busy times indeed - gald you got some "therapy time" in the midst of them :) Have a great w/e!

Lynn said...

Oh la la...happy to see you creating with your gorgeous new Verve. I'm with Marisa...the gold mask is incredible!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh my word, that gold mask is divine! Gorgeous card, Moe!

Kim S said...

I don't think I've ever called a Halloween card "elegant", but this is truly lovely!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...