Friday, October 31, 2014

Birthday Wishes

bdaywishesmaureenplut

Hi everyone!  EEK! It’s Friday and Halloween, but I don’t have a Halloween card for today’s post!  It’s because I’ve got to refill my birthday card stash :)  However, I am SOOOOO happy Halloween is on a Friday so I don’t have to deal with students nursing a sugar hangover tomorrow. LOL :)  Today’s card is using the brand new Viva La Verve sketch.  Head over to the blog to see more inspiration and then join in the fun!  Have a great weekend!

signature

VLVOct14Week5Sketch

Verve products used:  Be Blessed and Banner Bundle Die Set

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh I love the patterns on this card. Absolutely fabulous Moe. This card is going to fly out of your stash!

Marisa said...

Love that stitched panel. Is it Lil' Inkers? Great mix of papers too. And a HUGE yeah for parents having to deal with sugar crashes LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...