Monday, July 28, 2014

How Wonderful Life Is

howwonderfulmaureenplut

Hi friends!  Friday and Saturday was busy on the blog, so I saved my Viva La Verve card for today to spread out the love! ox   I went BOLD today with some new Basicgrey Highline paper.  Some fun stitching and a PINK sentiment with loads of enamel dots made this card complete :)

I’m still at the beginning of organizing the studio.  I tried to get caught up on my card making and posts so I could just focus on the reorganization.  I’ve taken before shots and will happily share the after shots once they are ready!  I can’t wait!  Have a great day and thanks for visiting!  Head over to the Viva La Verve blog for more samples and all the details of how you could win some big Verve bucks!

signature

VLVJul14Week4Sketch

1 comment:

Lynn said...

I can't wait to see the before and after! Love the bold colors in your card today.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...