Saturday, May 10, 2014

Envelope Wraps ~ Make it Monday

evelopeflagmaureenplut

Good morning friends!  I couldn’t resist this fun project idea for the PTI Make it Monday challenge.  Danielle shows us how to make these cute envelope wraps (hmm, that almost sounds delicious!).  It was the perfect project for me to break open my Simon Says Stamp set Envelope Sentiments that I bought last year! YIKES!!

envelope set

Here’s the back of the envelope…I love all the sentiments in this set, especially “Precious Cargo.”  That’s what I call the DH to remind him to wear his seatbelt :)

backofenvelope

Here’s a look on my desk after I put a new scratch paper down ;)

envelopemaureenplut

 

makeitmondays

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you’re having a fun and/or relaxing weekend! Okay, back to homework!!

signature

6 comments:

Luanne said...

So pretty! It makes me want that wine bottle tag. Do you use it often? I love the Simon Says stamps too. They fit the challenge well. Hope school is winding down for you now, time for more stamping! :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful wrap. I love that SSS set just had it out the other day!

Lizzie T a/k/a Wifelady said...

Love this! I love this stamp set from SSS - great way to showcase it!

Marisa said...

Wonderful. A great addition to any envelope :)

Lynn said...

Oh that stamp set is so stinking fun and I love that envelope! Adorable Moe!

Jacquie Southas said...

Perfect stamp set for this technique!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...