Friday, April 11, 2014

Mom, You are so Amazing

soamazingmaureenplut

Oh, happy Friday friends!  I’m off to one of my last classes tonight and tomorrow!  Then only one more weekend of classes in two weeks.  Summer semester starts in May.  People told me these two years would go by quickly and indeed they are! It’s April now so I’m focusing on Mother’s Day cards as I know my staff will be in need of many.  I’m using the new Viva La Verve sketch.

VLVApr14Week2Sketch

Head over to the Viva la Verve challenge blog for all the details of how you could win some serious Verve dollars!  That would sure put a “spring” in anyone’s step (pun intended! LOL).  Have a great start to your weekend!

signature

what’s in it?

stamps: Love Deepens (retired) and So Fluttery by Verve

3 comments:

Lynn said...

I love how you used the chevron ribbon for all those adorable banners Maureen. This is fabulous and perfect for your card sale at work! Hope the classes zoom on by this weekend!

Marisa said...

Loving all that white space with pops of colour. Yeah for this semester almost being over and hopefully there is a little semester break in between :)

Aimes said...

Woo hoo for summer sememster soon! :D
We had Mother's Day a few weekends ago, weird how we have it a different time to you guys.
This card is a beauty - so bold and pretty! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...