Friday, December 20, 2013

Season’s Greetings

seasonsgreetingsmaureenplut

Woohoo! It’s Friday!  AND as of 2:25, I’m off for two weeks!  No more school, no more books!  AND with my second semester starting January 10th, I’ve got 3 weeks of doing what I want!  So let’s get this party started with another Viva La Verve Sketch Rewind…this one comes to us from May of this year, Week 4.  I participated this week as well…here’s my first card.  I had just returned from Boise, Idaho, where I met Julee and Mark and their adorable boys :)

anotetosaymaureenplut_thumb[1]

MarkMoeJulee

Head over to the Viva La Verve forum and see how you could win $100 in Verve GCs!  Then check out the Verve Sale happening over in the Verve Store!  Have a great day and thanks for visiting!

signature

VS_Dec13YIRSale_550

VLVDec13Week4Sketch

stamps: scroll plain jane, Peace on Earth (Verve)

dies: scroll die (Verve)

paper: Bundled Up (Crate Paper)

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Yahoo for Christmas break...I'm jealous! Love this sweet vintage card!

Marisa said...

Fun paper and love the sequined tree!

I'm doing a happy dance for you, Moe :) Yeah for a two week teaching break and a 3 week Masters break!!!

We woke up to a beautiful blanket of snow this morning (well, I think it's beautiful anyway!), driveway is shoveled and if all goes well we get to go to the Vandusen Gardens tomorrow night (weather permitting - Vancouver does NOT do well in the snow lol!) Let the holidays begin :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Fabulous card Maureen and woo hoo for being on your Christmas break. Enjoy every minute. Merry Christmas my friend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...