Monday, December 2, 2013

A Christmas Thank You

christmasthankyoumaureenplut

Good morning!  I have one more card for the final Festive Friday challenge.  I had so much fun using some of my favourite things on this card…doily, felt, SB sleeve, and some GOLD bakers twine!  Oh, I am in love with this!  I bought it from Michelle Wooderson’s online store :)  I chose the past Rustic Theme challenge for my card.

Rustic

I think the felt, twine, and corrugated cardboard leaves give this card a rustic feel.  Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!

signature

stamps and dies: Papertrey Ink

4 comments:

Marisa said...

The poinsettia die is out :) Love how you used that worded paper - I have a hard time using those sheets, and your poinsettia with the SB sleeve leaves is gorgeous. Gold twine - oh my!! Perfect for adding a little sparkle. Have a great Monday!

Lynn said...

Every time I see Michelle post a new kit, I think of you! I love how you've used all the elements. A gorgeous tone on tone card. Beautiful my friend. Happy Monday!

Ardyth said...

Love the almost 'subliminal'messages of the extra words there! Great use of colour, shape and texture! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday! Looking forward to seeing you in 2014!

Geri said...

It does have a rustic feel, but it's awfully elegant at the same time! Just beautiful, Maureen...thanks so much for ALL your beautiful entries this year with us...it's been a joy visiting you!!! Sure hope to see you next year!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...