Monday, October 28, 2013

It’s Your Birthday

itsyourbirthdaymaureenplut
Hi everyone!  Whew!  I one more crazy week at work and then I hope things settle down!  We’ve been on the move with field trips, a guest PE teacher, whole school pyjama day, and the list goes on.  So a little inky time is just what the doctor ordered.  I’m using Anya’s super fun Viva La Verve sketch to help replenish my birthday card stash.  I’m using the brand spankin’ new Chevron Love set with the new Heart Quartet die.  Everything from the new release is in the Verve Store now, so check it out and then join in the sketchy fun over on the Viva La Verve forum!  Have a great week :)
signature
 VLVOct13Week5Sketch 

what’s in it?

stamps: Chevron Love (Verve)

paper: rustic white, soft stone, sweet blush (PTI), Ledger Paper (Making Memories), Chalk Studio (MME), glitter cardstock (Recollections)

ink: onyx (Versafine), sweet blush (PTI)

accessories: Wavy Hearts, Heart Quartet (Verve), Stormy Skies Ribbon Collection (Verve), buttons and circle dies (PTI), bakers twine (Twinery)

8 comments:

Tracey said...

This is just gorgeous Maureen!!

Lynn said...

Ah...I think I need to call this...my birthday is fast approaching! :) This is so feminine and beautiful. Love the pink and gray soft tones!

Barb said...

So pretty with the pink and gray combo, Maureen! Beautiful card!

Marisa said...

Love this colour combo - one of my faves and what a great take on the sketch. Lovely touch with the sparkly hearts.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty Maureen. Love the sparkly hearts. :) PS: Are you still looking for white seam binding?

JoAnn said...

So pretty. Love the soft colors and great take on the sketch.

Jodi Collins said...

GORGEOUS! LOVE the color combo, the glittery hearts, and the distressed edges!!

Aimes said...

What a gorgeous, girly birthday card, Diva! Love your seam binding treatment as always (teach me your magical ways with it!)
Don't want to wish my week off school away, but I hope the week goes fast for you across the ocean! ;D x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...