Sunday, September 15, 2013

Congratulations ~ Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge

congratulationsmaureenplut

Hi everyone!  It’s the 15th of the month so that means there is a new challenge AND a new sponsor over on the Curtain Call Inspiration BlogClearly Besotted Stamps is our sponsor for the Sunflower Surprise challenge.  Stephanie so graciously gave each of the Design Team the Blooming Marvelous stamp set and matching dies to use for this week’s challenge.  The winner will receive these stamps as well :)  Woohoo!

sept 15

I was inspired by the kraft table cloth and the gorgeous sunflowers.  It looks like a delightful celebration so I I chose “Congratulations” as my sentiment.  For more gorgeous samples and all the details about how you could win this Clearly Besotted stamp set and dies, head over to the Curtain Call Inspiration Blog!  Thanks for visiting!

signature

stamps: Clearly Besotted Blooming Marvelous, PTI Modern Woodgrain

dies: Clearly Besotted Blooming Marvelous dies, PTI mat stack, Lil Inkers stitched mats

11 comments:

Lynn said...

Good morning my friend. I hope you have a relaxing Sunday in front of you! I love your gorgeous sunflower with the touch of woodgrain behind it...gorgeous.

Unknown said...

These layers are perfect. I love the woodgrain mat and button center. So pretty!

Tenia Nelson said...

Very very pretty!!!! :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful card Maureen, the woodgrain background is perfect!

Aimes said...

I knew it wouldn't be long before you were inking up a CBS set again, Diva! ;D
This happy card makes me want summer to come back!
Hope the studies are going well! Thinking of you! xo

Marisa said...

Love the woodgrain and the stitched rectangle (my newest addiction LOL). Great card as always.

Vickie Z said...

Gorgeous!

Katie said...

Love your card, Maureen. Thanks for sharing your talents.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty Maureen. Love the gorgeous sunflower and the woodgrain tag.

Helen F. said...

Your amazing card so beautifully captures that gorgeous inspiration photo, Maureen! I love this stamp/die set.

Stephanie said...

What can I say?!! Just wonderful Moe :) I miss you lots XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...