Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Thinking of You ~ CASE Study #153

thinkingofyoumaureenplut

Hi everyone!  It’s Wednesday night here in BC, but Thursday EST, so that means there’s a new challenge up over on the CASE Study blog!  Are you as excited as we are about our August muse, Jennifer McGuire?  I believe I had a stamping star sighting of her at Papertrey Ink’s SAF two years ago.  If I remember correctly, someone said Jennifer had popped in to talk to Dawn McVey (Lynn, correct me if I’m wrong!).  I looked to see this lovely lady with gorgeous hair down at Dawn’s table.  Anyways, here’s the next beauty we get to CASE…

aug15

I used the colours, the floral element and the same kind of sentiment to create my card. I also HAD to use my new Delightful Dahlia Additions set…I was so excited when I saw it on PTI’s countdown last month.  It was a must have for me.  However, it took a bit of time to nail down the exact placement of layers, even with Dawn’s instructions.  Here are my trials and errors…easy to see when you don’t have things lined up! LOL  Ah, but when it comes together, it’s magic!

IMG_7311

Head over to the CASE Study blog to see what each DT member came up with,then join in the fun!  Thanks for visiting!

badge

signature 

what’s in it?

stamps: pti delightful dahlia additions

paper: pti rustic cream, kraft, pebbles seen and noted

ink: versafine onyx, pti aquamist, su wild wasabi

accessories: pti delightful dahlia dies, buttons, bakers twine, mme enamel dots

8 comments:

wienerhoneymooners said...

Wow, you make this beauty look effortless! So amazing!

That graph paper is so CRISP, love it!

-Kimberly

Barb said...

Those flowers are so gorgeous, Maureen - beautiful card!

Lynn said...

Oh my...I'm swooning over these flowers...they are absolutely amazing and I love the colors you choose Moe. Your card is gorgeous. And yes...we saw Jennifer McGuire! :)!!

Paula Pascual said...

Gorgeous card! I love the ledger background offset with the message and the flowers. Really pretty.

Tammy said...

Gorgeous!! I'm excited about ordering this set this month--but now a bit nervous about lining them up!

Aimes said...

Pure magic, Diva! Those Dahlias are divine! They were one of my dad's favourite flowers and are in full bloom in my mum's garden. :)
I feel that you've just enabled me (even though I'll have to master the art of lining those layers up!)
Hugs!
x

Marisa said...

Fabolously done. Love the flowers! Enjoying Zimmerman's and pier jumping with the kids. Off to go go matting the pm :)

victoria h said...

Beautiful card- love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...