Sunday, August 25, 2013

Let’s End with some Coffee!

coffeefrinedsmaureenplut

Well, here it is, the last post…and what better way to end than with a cup of coffee and friends :)   Thanks for all your sweet comments and staying with me during this marathon of a weekend.  It’s been tons of fun here and I’ve made a definitely beaten a path from the studio to the kitchen and back again!  LOL  This last card is for the Scent-sational challenge and was created for the new set Scent-imentals that will be released next month.  It was cool to see how easy it is to make a scratch and sniff card! 

IMG_7400

Now, truth be told, I don’t really know if this card smells like coffee when scratched as my fingers still smell like coffee from when I mixed up the embossing powder!  LOL  I’ll try it out on the DH when he gets home :)  So onto the finale…

theworksmaureenplut

There are all 10 of my challenge projects :)  I learned some cool new techniques and recipes and can’t wait to keep using them.  A huge thank you goes out to Nichole and her incredible Design Team.  It’s been an amazing event full of great videos, samples, new products and crafting camaraderie.  So, from the bottom of my coffee loving heart, thank you :)

signature

9 comments:

Lynn said...

How cool to see all of the cards lined up together! Shows how amazingly talented you are...and I think you deserve a little Bailey's in that coffee to finish off the day!

Luanne said...

Awe, I wish I was sharing a cup of coffee with you right now! I love your cool display box, how great is that! Congrats on getting them all done! I got the last one made awhile ago...it only took me two days! Guess that's what happens when you have to cut, fold, and think up what to create! Haha! Hope you had a great time too. :)

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Wow, you go girl!!!

Barb said...

Awesome end to a fabulous event, Maureen! Love seeing all your wonderful cards together like that! :)

Lisa Kind said...

Wow! I take my hat off to you! I only managed four! But I was out all day yesterday! They are all so lovely!

Unknown said...

I like your display. They are all very beautiful. It is really nice creativity.

Regards,
Kopi Luwak

Marisa said...

Fabulous set of cards, Moe! I'd love a card that smelled like coffee...happy sigh :) Have a great last week of summer!!

Anonymous said...

They all look so pretty in your display box. Next year I hope to make time to participate in the Stampafaire. Thanks for sharing all of your beautiful projects.

Petra Swart said...

All your cards are absolutely beautiful, Maureen!! Well done!! TFS.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...