Wednesday, August 21, 2013

I Love You ~ CASE Study #154

loveyoumaureenplut

Hello!  There’s a new challenge up over on the CASE Study blog!  We’re star struck and loving it with our August muse, Jennifer McGuire!  How ‘bout you?  Here’s the next card for our inspiration pleasure :)  Oh, I love those stripes of colour!

aug22

I looked through some of my newer paper pads to find some paper that mimicked these colourful stripes.  Then I picked a “love” sentiment from my new boutique borders: love set :)  Want to play along?  Head over to the CASE Study blog to see what each DT member came up with,then join in the fun!  Thanks for visiting!

badge

 

 

what’s in it?

stamps: pti boutique borders: Love

ink: versafine onyx, su kiwi kiss

paper: pti white, studio calico snippets

accessories: pti boutique border: love die, doodlebug pearls

5 comments:

Marisa said...

Lvoe those ribbons of colour :) Lovely case.

wienerhoneymooners said...

very chic triangle paper with a flourish wrapped sentiment!

Lynn said...

I love this paper! I find that I really love the papers with small patterns. The color spectrum on this sheet is perfection in my book.

sandie said...

gorgeous Maureen-I thought you had stamped all this at first. Great paper x

JoAnn said...

So pretty. Great CASE.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...