Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Small Things with Great Love ~ CASE Study #149

greatlovemaureeplut

HI everyone!  The new weekly challenge over on the CASE Study blog starts now!  Our talented Muse,  Jocelyn Olson, is treating us to another digital wonder…

July 11

Now you’d think that I would have jumped at the chance to use a photo on a card! LOL  But I figured I just posted one on Sunday so I wanted to go in a different direction.  I’ve taken the photo idea, the colours and the “heart” sentiment for my inspiration.  Now it doesn’t show up as “neon” in the photo, but I’ve used the Hero Arts neon pink for the top “oxox” heart.  It is a bright hot pink IRL.  Oh my, I love neon!  I have the small 4 pack so will be waiting for the perfect card for some more bright colours!

What do you want to create when you see Jocelyn’s card?  Head over to the CASE Study blog to see what each DT member came up with or visit each of the Design Team Members directly on their blogs below and then join in the fun!  Thanks for visiting!

badge

Tracey McNeely

Amy Wanford

Andrea Ewen

Clare Buswell

Debby Hughes

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa)

Jean Martin

Jeanne Jachna

Maureen Merritt

Maureen Plut (you’re here!)

Silke Ledlow

Tasnim Ahmed

Teneale Williams

what’s in it?

stamps: Clearly Besotted stamps Love Hearts and Love Quotes Additions

ink: versafine onyx, hero arts neon pink, su regal rose, rose romance, pti raspberry fizz, autumn rose

paper: pti white, soft stone, studio calico sundrifter

accessories: Clearly Besotted stamps Love Hearts die collection, pti fabulous frames die, gems

7 comments:

Marisa said...

LOVE the heart cluster!! Fabulous CASE!!

Lynn said...

I love the mix/match of the patterns on the hearts. They layer perfectly and all of the small patterns are absolutely fabulous. You know how much I adore the picture frame die and the pink/green color combo!

cm said...

What a stunning card, Maureen! Your array of hearts is pure eye-candy! I wandered over to the Clearly Besotted site where I am amazed by the lovely discoveries I made! What delightful products - and the prices seem ever so reasonable! If you have a chance, please can you recommend a couple of "must have" stamps/dies from CB, and what the delivery time frame is (I'm in Alberta). Ever so appreciated!!
c

Melisa Hunter said...

Such a fun way to use the polaroid frame. I need this die! Today is the day that I get back into my craft room. I hope it will kick-start my card-making goals for the summer! Love your one layer thank-you card, too. What a great idea to stamp the notepaper directly on the card.

Darnell said...

Oh, my, and here I was trying hard to resist that die! Dang it, Maureen! Your cluster of hearts is sensational!!

Kara Lynne said...

Beautiful hearts and a wonderful sentiment. I love the background you chose!

Silke Ledlow said...

Totally sweet card Maureen!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...