Friday, July 5, 2013

Happy Birthday, Stacey!

happybirthdaymaureenplut

Good morning, friends!  Today’s card is working double time…it uses Charmaine’s darling sketch over on the Viva La Verve forum AND is my entry into Stacey’s Birthday Linky PARTY Time celebration.  She’s got a whole lotta fun prizes you can win by simply linking up a birthday card!

SSS_birthdaybadge_lg

I knew that this paper pad, Seen and Noted, would be the perfect one to use for Stacey’s card as she used it during her Verve Guest Diva stint.  Not only did I LOVE what she created with it, I feel in love with all the colours and pattern.  This was my favourite along with my favourite Verve set at the moment :)

verve teach

click here to see it in the Verve Gallery

Hey, perhaps you want to make a birthday card with this week’s Viva La Verve Week 2 sketch!  That way you can enter both challenges!  Head over to the Verve forum AND then Stacey’s Blog for all the details :)  Happy Friday!

But WAIT…one more super fun announcement in case you haven’t checked out the AMAZING birthday sale over in the VERVE store along with a savings code good until the 7th…

August13HP_01

August13HP_02

August13HP_03

signature

what’s in it?

stamps: Treasured Words (Verve)

paper: white (PTI), real red, mellow moss (SU), Seen and Noted (Pebbles)

ink: onyx (Versafine)

accessories: Banner Bundle Die Set, Rounded Rectangle Die (A Cut Above by Verve), gumbo green ribbon (SU), button, twine (PTI), enamel dots (Basicgrey)

7 comments:

scrappingnana said...

Very pretty. Love the papers and your take on the sketch.

Marisa said...

Darling papers as always and a great take on the sketch :) Enjoy your w/e!

Stacey Schafer said...

This has all of my favorite things, Maureen! LAYERS, ribbon, twine, enamel dots, fabby paper and of course, Verve Stamps! Thanks so much for celebrating with me at the Birthday Linky Party!

Helen F. said...

Fun and festive Birthday card, Maureen! Those papers are delish and the sketch is perfect for your layered design :)

Suzanne said...

Just so super gorgeous - I love that green ribbon!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love your bay party card. Such a fun use of patterns!

Lynn said...

I am in love with all of the fabulous primary colors and the bow ?! Holy moly my friend. It is amazing. I am sure Stacey will love this card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...