Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Hello ~ CASE Study #147

hellomaureenplut

Hi friends!  There’s a new card up on the CASE Study blog today!  We continue to enjoy the talents of our June Muse, Lisa Spangler.  Here’s what Lisa’s inspiring us with this week…

CS147

I hope it’s easy to see how I was inspired!  The colours, the little hello banner AND the triangles…look closely at my tag…there are little triangles everywhere!  I had to laugh as it reminds me of my students doing shape hunts in math! LOL

What jumps out at you?  Head over to the CASE Study blog or visit each of the Design Team Members directly on their blogs below and then join in the fun!  Thanks for visiting!

badge

Lynn Mangan  (Our Guestie and My Bestie!)

Amy Wanford

Andrea Ewen

Clare Buswell

Debby Hughes

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa)

Jean Martin

Jeanne Jachna

Maureen Merritt

Maureen Plut (you’re here!)

Silke Ledlow

Tasnim Ahmed

Teneale Williams

 

what’s in it?

stamps: clearly besotted stamps just fabulous

ink: versafine onyx

paper: pti white, basicgrey kneehighs

accessories: pti tag and doube banner dies, may arts ribbon, bakers twine

6 comments:

Lynn said...

Leave it to you to knock the patterned paper out of the park. Holy moly is that tag amazing. I love all the colors and the black and white paper in the perfect finishing touch. Wowzers.

Kara Lynne said...

That tag is the best! I love how you kept it simple to show off those colors. Love the ribbon too.

Marisa said...

Fun, fun paper!!! Retro feel to it and many, many triangles indeed :) Onoe more sleep!!!

Patricia said...

An absolutely amazing "Tag" I love it
Hugs

Patricia xx

My Paper Epiphany said...

I adore your tag - so clever!

Vickie Z said...

Love the colors/patterned paper combo!! Perfect!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...