Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Thanks a Bunch ~ CASE Study #140

thanksmaureenplut

Hi everyone!  The new challenge over on the CASE Study blog is up and we continue to be treated with another amazing card from our talented May Muse, Maile Belles.  Here’s our inspiration this week…

may9

I’ve got “teacher” cards on the brain lately and have been slightly addicted to this Lawn Fawn Check it Out set.  This is my third card in a week using the sweet little library card I got from I {heart} Papers.  I’m also using a sentiment from the Avery Elle set, All Squared Up.  I wanted to add a flower element like Maile’s, so I die cut a notched flower from I {heart} Papers’ felt.  It cuts like buttah! Some leaves from a Starbucks sleeve (hey, that rhymes!) and I think this teacher thank you card is good to go! (It actually is gone as it sold Monday at work! LOL!). 

What do you love about this card?  Head over to the CASE Study blog or visit each of the Design Team Members directly on their blogs below and then join in the fun!  Thanks for visiting!

badge

Erin Schulte  (Guest Designer)

Amy Wanford

Andrea Ewen

Clare Buswell

Debby Hughes

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa)

Jean Martin

Jeanne Jachna

Maureen Plut (you’re here!)

Teneale Williams

 

what’s in it?

stamps: Avery Elle All Squared Up, Lawn Fawn Check it Out

ink: versafine onyx, su going gray

paper: pti rustic white, Doodlebug Designs Take Note

accessories: I {heart} papers felt, cork, gems, pti notched flower and leaves dies, button, twill ribbon, bakers twine

3 comments:

Marisa said...

Love the flower and the numbered BG.

Lynn said...

I love that you picked up on the grays on Maile's card. The numbered background paper is gorgeous combined with the pop of color on the flower. You are enabling too with the Lawn Fawn Set! xoxo

Aimes said...

You know I love it when your brain goes into teacher mode, Diva! That library card is such a sweet mat for that amazing flower!
Hugs!
Duchess
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...