Sunday, May 26, 2013

Just for You

 

Click here to enter my Boise or Bust Blog Candy

justforyoumaureenplut

Good morning everyone!  We are up early again and heading out of town for my son’s graduation on Tuesday.  I am so excited about this one, more so than his high school grad :)  But before we leave, I’d wanted to share another card using some fun items I got at the i {heart} papers online store as their May Guest Designer.  I have been eyeing this May Arts ribbon for ages and when I saw it in their ribbon section, I knew I’d have to put several yards of it into my shopping cart.  It will be perfect for St. Patrick’s Day cards too (yep, I’m thinking WAY ahead! lol)!  I chose some super bright and cheery paper from Doodlebug’s Take Note paper and another fun sentiment from Avery Elle’s All Squared Up.  I love the sweet fonts of this set :)  Thanks for stopping by and I’ll be sure to post some grad photos in a few days :)  Have a great Sunday!

signature 

what’s in it?

stamps: Avery Elle’s All Squared Up

ink: versafine onyx, su summer sun

paper: pti white, Doodlebug Take Note

accessories: May Arts ribbon, su circle punch, pti fillable frames die, mft fishtail dies, stitching

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Safe travels to Jake's celebration! I can't wait to see the pictures. I'm sure it will be wonderful to celebrate such an awesome accomplishment! Love that bold gingham ribbon and the mix/match of papers is incredible! Your touch of zig/zag stitching finishes everything off perfectly.

Barb said...

Those colors are so fresh, fun and happy! Love how you make layering look so easy, Maureen! Beautiful mix of patterns! Enjoy your special time with family! :)

Marisa said...

That ribbon is fun! Can already see it on some of your St. Patrick day cards :) A HUGE congrats to Jake!! What a wonderful milestone of achievement and you can be one proud mama :) Will be waving to you in Vancouver from out here.

Kara Lynne said...

Congrats to your son! Your card is so vibrant with those fun banners in such bright colors.

Aimes said...

Now this card is seriously fun, fun, FUN! The mix of colours and patterns are beyond awesome and the way you get them all to play nicely together is genius (must be the teacher in you, Miss Diva) ;D
Safe travels and enjoy every single moment of Jake's graduation. Pictures please! :D
Hugs!
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...