Thursday, May 30, 2013

Boise or Bust Blog Candy Winner!

MoeJulee
Hey peeps!  Just popping in again with the winner of my Boise or Bust Blog Candy winner.  I had so much fun reading who YOU would like to meet or have met!  Some of you even said yours truly…aw, you sure know how to make a girl blush :)  Without further ado, the winner is
boisewinner

Meghan said...
I love Teacher's Count stamp set and dies! It looks you had such a great time in Boise! I think it would be fun to meet Kristina Werner one day.
May 22, 2013 at 8:42 AM


I totally think it would be cool to meet Kristina!  You never know!  Meghan, please email me (moeplut@shaw.ca) with your snail mail address and I’ll get your candy out to you ASAP!  Thanks to everyone who joined in the fun!  Come back tomorrow for a new Viva La Verve sketch :)  Group hug!
signature

2 comments:

Judith said...

Congratulations, Megan!
Thank you for the chance, Maureen!

Marisa said...

Yeah Meghan :) Enjoy your new goodies!

Moe: how did you do the screen shot of the random org?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...