Monday, May 27, 2013

Amour

 

Click here to enter my Boise or Bust Blog Candy

amourmaureenplut

Hi! Just popping in to share the card I made for my future niece in law.  She had her shower on Saturday :)  Remember this post?  The card my nephew, Jack, made was for Dayle and Kurt.    The shower theme was Paris! That was all I needed to hear before grabbing my Hero Arts Eiffel Tower background stamp AND this French sentiment from Waltzingmouse :)   The string of hearts are cut from some shimmer white cardstock and to add the last bit of sparkle, I added some sequins :)  Can’t wait for the October wedding!

signature 

what’s in it?

stamps: waltzingmouse stamps paris nouveau, hero arts Eiffel tower

ink: versafine onyx, versamark

paper: pti rustic cream, soft stone, shimmer white

accessories: white embossing powder, seam binding ribbon, zva crystal, twine, silver heart charm, su embossing folder, sequins, stitching

11 comments:

Dee in N.H. said...

Wow! Stunning card! I love the soft colors and the heart nestled in the ribbon is so pretty.

Luanne said...

So beautiful!! (I loved Paris) what a fun theme for a bridal shower. My daughter is getting married in September, I may need to case this gorgeous card! Love it! Congrats on the graduation too! You must be very proud!

Mary Ann said...

Very pretty,Love the soft colors!

Kara Lynne said...

Your family must just drool over your cards! I'm pinning this one!

Barb said...

OH, MY!! What a beauty, Maureen! Love how soft and elegant this is! It's the perfect card for a bride-to-be with the lacy feel, gorgeous ribbon, sweet heart and sequins! LOVE IT!!

Lynn said...

I'm staring at all of the amazing details on this card Moe! Wow...I love the string of hearts...the embossed background...the touch of sequins and the sweet little charm...it is all amazing!! It needs to be framed in their new home! xoxo

Aimes said...

Ooh la la, Diva! What a beauty of a card! I'm with Lynn: this work of art needs to be framed! Bet the bride-to-be will adore it. And, might I add, what a great month to tie the knot in *wink*
Hugs!
x

Marisa said...

Love the heart banner and the tone on tone with the pop of pink. Great card and you hit the theme perfectly!!

Vickie Z said...

Perfect!! Love the Eiffel tower and shimmer papers!! Perfect bow and charms!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty Maureen. Love the tiny heart garland.

cm said...

Eiffel Tower, soft colours, the coral bow, the heart garland, the heart charm and the sentiment = an absolutely stunning card! You've created a treasure for your future niece-in-law! What an awesome aunt-to-be you are! Gorgeous!
c

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...