Friday, May 24, 2013

A Note to Say ~ Viva La Verve and Diva Dare

 

Click here to enter my Boise or Bust Blog Candy

anotetosaymaureenplut

Good morning!  It’s Friday and there’s double the reason to celebrate today!  First up is my take on this week’s Viva La Verve sketch using some goodies I picked up on my mad Archiver’s shopping spree last weekend in Boise.  I always like to help out the local economy {wink!}.  My new favourite paper at the moment is this Teresa Collins Memories with coordinating decorative buttons.  LOVE!  I’m also using some fun new Maya Road linen trim.  Here’s the rest of my haul…

IMG_7005

Lots of enamel dots, some more paper, an embossing folder, Hero Arts Stamp, wood veneer shapes, doilies, etc.  I even picked up ANOTHER paper pad of MME’s Fun Day Kraft.  This is the only pad I’ve ever bought twice and I did it because I love the black on kraft paper designs.  Now, the second announcement is that I’m hosting the Diva Dare Day 10 over on the Verve Blog today so head over there and join me as I talk about this very special card  I’ll be using next week ;)

closeup

Wow!  What a busy day!  A great way to start the weekend!  Hope yours is starting out right too :)  Thanks for stopping by!

signature

VLVMayWk4sketch

 

what’s in it?

stamps: Take Note, On Occasion (Verve)

paper: white, soft stone (PTI), Memories (Teresa Collins)

ink: onyx (Versafine), sahara sand (SU)

accessories: Occasion Frame die (A Cut Above by Verve), stitched flag die (Lil Inkers), Maya Road trim, decorative buttons (Teresa Collins), bling (Zva Creative)

6 comments:

Lynn said...

I love the pleated ribbon on your card. It is gorgeous! You are an enabler with your goodies from Archiver's! Now I off to check out Jake's card! Xoxo

Mary Ann said...

Very pretty card!Love your ribbon!!

Marisa said...

Oooh, looks like you had fun at Archivers :) So wish they had one close to us as I hear it is fabulous!

Dalring card with the linen "skirt". Off to check out your Dare card :)

Judith said...

Hi Maureen,
This card with the blooming background is such a beauty! Love how you stiched onto the ribbon. Great card!! Blue and grey is a pretty combination!
Have a nice weekend,
Judith

D- said...

Love your haul.
Both of your cards are wonderful. TFS.
D~ dmcardmaker (AOL)
http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

gardener said...

Love to see other's hauls. Great card. Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...