Sunday, April 7, 2013

The Plans I Have for You

plansforyoumaureenplut

Good morning!  I was playing in the studio yesterday while watching the Canadian Men’s Curling Team advance to the Gold Medal match later today (fingers crossed!).  A friend is going through the process of figuring out some health issues and I wanted to send her a little love and inspiration :)  I chose some vintage papers I know she will love along with this beautiful sentiment from Verve’s Jeremiah 29:11.  I’m also entering it into the Simon Says Stamp and Show  Anything Goes challenge!  Can’t get easier than that!  I also used my playtime to use Laurie’s Card Hanger die that arrived last week.  I bought a pack of bags at Michaels and put the card on each one of them to see which colour would look best with it.

IMG_6814

Blue was the winner this time. I had a piece of the blue gingham dp left over from the card so I used it to make the decorative slot.

bagdie

These dies are selling like hotcakes over on Laurie’s blog.  You can check them out HERE along with a great video on how they work :)  Have a great Sunday!

signature

what’s in it?

stamps: Jeremiah 29:11 (Verve)

paper: kraft, rustic white (PTI), Fabulous (Simple Stories)

ink: onyx (Versafine)

accessories: Stormy seam binding (Verve), stitched mat (Lil Inkers), chipboard heart (Pink Paislee), tin pin (October Afternoon), twine (PTI), stitching

other: Laurie Willison’s Card Hanger die

9 comments:

Lynn said...

beautiful card Moe. The sentiment is so perfect and I love the gingham. Laurie's die looks awesome!

Vicki Dutcher said...

I just love the card with the bag! Thanks for the link to Laurie's die -- I finally got one :)

Barb said...

Wow! That is so cool! I love the way your card looks on the bag, Maureen! Your layering, as always, is so gorgeous! Love that heart, bow and button combination - yum! :)

Marisa said...

Your card and bag match wonderfully :) Love that verse too. Sure to life her spirits when she receives it!

Vickie Z said...

Love these colors.. papers are gorgeous and you showed them perfectly!! The hearts and button with seam binding looks fabulous!! I've been thinking about that die... love how it works on your bag!!

sandie said...

just such a beautiful sentiment Moe. And it looks stunning on the blue bag x

Helen F. said...

Amazing and beautiful card, Maureen. The sentiment is absolutely perfect fro your friend. Love Laurie's die too, what a fab idea!

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL WORK! Thanks so much for linking up with us over at Simon Says Stamp and Show this week! - Ashli :)

Marjolein said...

This is sooo encouraging! Love the sentiment!! I wish we had these in Dutch, sigh.
Thanks for the inspiration and sharing and also for caring so much for your friend, she's lucky to have someone like you and to find comfort in the Lord!

Bye from the Netherlands,and have a wonderful day, Marjolein

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...