Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Thanks So Very Much

thankssoverymuch

Good morning!  It’s hump day and we are on the downhill slide into a relaxing weekend (until I meet my trainer on Saturday for a new weight workout! Ouch!).  Today’s card is for this week’s Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge.  This week they are asking us to use “fly” as inspiration.  I love die cutting out of balsa wood and so had to include a sweet wood butterfly on this card.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a fabulous day :)

signature 

what’s in it?

stamps: making a statement (Verve), Happy Day (PTI)

ink: onyx (Versafine), aquamist (PTI)

paper: rustic white (PTI), Hey Day (Studio Calico)

accessories: balsa wood (Michaels), Love Lives Here, tag sale and Happy Day frame dies, ribbon, twine, buttons (PTI), gems (Kaisercraft)

8 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh I adore the die cut butterfly. The sweet little heart on the die is perfection. gorgeous card...and happy hump day :)!

Barb said...

Beautiful layers, Maureen - love these pretty colors too! :)

Marisa said...

Yummy mix of colours and loving that wood butterfly and twine in the tag.

Meredith MacRitchie said...

Hey, I FINALLY got my December 2012 issue of CARDS today (the only one I've been published in!), and every time I saw a card that made me go "oooo, that's pretty" it was yours!!

Stacey Schafer said...

darling! love the wee bit of distressing with these happy colors and layers, Maureen!

Helen F. said...

Wonderful wood elements plus the pretty soft color combination and pink bow ~ bring it all together perfectly

Suzanne C said...

Very stylish and elegant! Lovely design! Glad you joined us this week at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

Tracey said...

GORGEOUS Maureen! I love all the embellishments and colour combo....my favorite :) Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...