Monday, April 22, 2013

March CARDS Publications

you'remyluckycharm

Good morning!  Did you think I was pretending it was my birthday again when you saw this first card?  Ah, sadly the widget on my sidebar says it’s still 328 days until my birthday.  I’m sharing my March publications in CARDS magazine.  I was so excited to get a St. Patty’s day one in there.  I submitted one about 2 years ago and it wasn’t picked up! It bruised my ego a bit since it’s MY day!! LOL  I didn’t have the heart to make another one just to be rejected again until this card formed in my head last fall (when it was submitted).  I saw a flowing ombre of shamrocks.  So that’s what I made.  Here are the rest of the cards…

dryemboss

ohmeohmy

thankyou

Thanks for stopping by!  I had a busy day yesterday changing the closet over from my winter shoes and boots to sandals and flip flops!  The weatherman promises sunny skies from now on!  Fingers crossed!  I’m also organizing my old supplies into fun little goodie bags for our massive community garage sale in 2 weeks.  Out with the old and in with the new!

signature

what’s in them?

any questions about the supplies I used, please ask!

8 comments:

Lynn said...

Four absolutely gorgeous cards. Love them all...especially the oh me, oh my card...I love the way the sentiment flows!

Marjolein said...

Great Cards!!
Very inspiring!
Bye from the Netherlands,

Marjolein

Luanne said...

These are all awesome Moe! I adore that darker green ribbon with the aqua. Wish I could hit that garage sale of treasures...! Have a great week!!

Marisa said...

Loving that Shamrock card and how wonderful they picked it up :) Rest are great too - way to get the count up too ;) Can't wait for a warm sunny weeek so our back lawn will finally dry out!

Barb said...

All four are fantastic, Maureen! Love each one of them! Congrats on the pubs! :)

Christine said...

Congrats on being published....never give up! Love all your cards!

Christine said...

Congrats on being published....never give up! Love all your cards!

Helen F. said...

Congrats on your published card signifying your Special Day, Maureen :) I have to add these cards are a Fabulous Four~your style is so distinctive and totally awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...