Monday, April 15, 2013

Hello There

hellotheremaureenplut

Good morning!  I had a little time to start playing with some new goodies that arrived last week.  I couldn’t resist Maile’s new PTI set, Mini Blooms, despite the teeny tiny size of the dies! LOL  So I dove right in and started to experiment.  I thought this week’s Retro Sketch layout would be perfect with the little doodads on the top of the banner.

rs59

For the flower centers I ripped open some new enamel dots :)  Oh, a matte version of bling!  I love them!  Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great start to your week :)

signature 

what’s in it?

stamps: pti mini blooms

ink: versafine onyx, su groovy guava, rose romance, wild wasabi

paper: pti white, bazzill pear, Bobunny Isabelle

accessories: pti mini bloom dies,  mft fishtail banner stax,  mme enamel dots

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Swooning over here! Wow! I love this CAS design and those mini blooms with the enamel dots are divine. I love this Moe! xoxo

Marisa said...

Nothing better than playing with new goodies :) Lovely take on the sketch.

Melisa Hunter said...

So simple and so pretty! Love those mini flowers. You are a serious enabler. I can't visit any online stamping store after visiting your blog! I had fun creating this weekend with the Viva la Verve sketches. Have a great day!

Amber Hight said...

Love this, Schmoopy!! Those mini blooms have been calling my name, you might be pushing me off the cliff here, lol!! Fabulous card!!

Jennifer said...

Maureen, this is so pretty! I love everything about it -- this card really caught my eye in the gallery over at RetroSketches! Perfect card! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...