Saturday, April 13, 2013

Hello & Thanks (and a secret crush!)

thanksmaureenplut

Good morning!  Did you just stop by because of my titillating post title?!  How’s that to put a little sugar in your coffee!  I shared earlier that I was getting a lot of happy mail lately in the form of bubble envelopes from the States.  Two days ago, my sweet and lovely package from Michelle Wooderson of Mish Mash arrived. 

300

I hate to tease you with something so pretty and then tell you they are sold out already :(  I’ve been caught too late before with some of Michelle’s card kits so I made sure I picked these up ASAP (yep, I bought TWO!).  This is where my secret crush comes in.  It’s with Michelle! ACK!  It started when she was still with Papertrey Ink and has just grown since following her blog (and store!).  She is a vintage guru and I just love all her little treasures :)  I’m a little sad that my crush came AFTER I met her at Stamp-a-faire 2011.  Perhaps that’s lucky for her! Teehee! LOL

IMG_3789

Enter my bestie, Lynn…how’s that for a lead in?  This card will be on its way to her soon and even though she’ll see it early on my blog, she’ll act like she’s seeing it for the first time when it arrives :)  She’s good to me that way :)  I had to post this early as I took the colours from this week’s ColourQ challenge AND am also entering it in the Passion for Papertrey challenge,  “Let’s Get All Touchy Feely.” The texture I’ve added is the lush and soft seam binding and rough and bumpy corrugated cardboard.   I have to laugh because I think Lynn is wearing the colourQ colours in this photo!  LOL

cqc184

Thanks for letting me confess!  Have a great Saturday!  Who is YOUR secret crafting crush?

signature 

what’s in it?

stamps: pti mini blooms

ink: versafine onyx, su going gray

paper: pti kraft, mme memorable, bobunny prairie chic

accessories: bits from Michelle’s Pink Flower kit, corrugated cardboard, staples, pti tag die, button, Verve seam binding, Mr Huey white spray

10 comments:

Lynn said...

You are an absolutely gem Moe. This is a gorgeous, gorgeous card...I love the photo of the flower! Can't wait to look at all the beautiful details in person! And...I'm wearing those colors...what a crack up! xoxo

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors and layers. Nice photo also.

Mary Ann said...

Wow!Very pretty card!Great colors...

Barb said...

Loved reading this sweet post! I have a feeling there are many of us who have crafty crushes! I adore your card, Michelle - it is so feminine and pretty - Lucky Lynn! And what a cute photo of the three of you! :)

Melisa Hunter said...

Beautiful card, Maureen! Makes me want to experiment with photography. I'm going to get crafty today and I'll be channeling you for a couple of pretty birthday cards. Have a great weekend!

Marisa said...

Lots of love on this card and I know Lynn will love it. Always so much fun getting happy mail :) Lovely use of the kit. Enjoy your w/e!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Lynn is a lucky lady to receive this beauty Maureen. I love Mish`s style as well. I guess I must be fickle because I have quite a few paper crushes. LOL Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at the colourQ!

Patricia said...

What a stunning card loving all the layers.
I landed on your Blog but have not a clue I got here.
I have enjoyed looking at what you do, I will be back.

Patricia. X

LeAnne said...

Michelle's kits are delicious and you've used the elements in a wonderful way! How fun! Thank you for playing with the CQC colors this week!

Sylvia said...

Lovely card, Maureen, love all the vintage on your card! thanks for joining in the fun at the colourQ.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...