Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Happy Mother’s Day

mothersdaymaureenplut

Good morning!  Just popping in quickly with another Mother’s Day card I made with my Tuesday Trigger card on Sunday.  Some of the same materials along with another one of Michelle Wooderson’s Instagram photos.   I was also experimenting with some Mr. Huey spray!  EEK!  I need to work on my lead finger!  LOL  Thanks for stopping by…make sure to come back for a fun little announcement tomorrow morning!  {wink!}

signature 

what’s in it?

stamps: happy phrases (Verve)

paper: rustic white (PTI), Kneehighs (Basicgrey)

ink: onyx (Versafine)

accessories: tag, instagram photo, doily (Michelle Wooderson’s store), ribbon (Michaels), bakers twine (Twinery), woodgrain embossing folder (Craft Concepts), Mr Huey spray ink (Studio Calico)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the touch of spray mist...gorgeous on the pink...and you are truly rocking Michelle's kit!

Lynn said...

Woops...that was me :) Not Jonathon...he was logged in our computer for school homework!

Mary Ann said...

Very pretty card!Love your soft colors!!!

Marisa said...

Another lovely rendition of that card, and the splatter looks lovely even with the heavy finger ;) I hate when you leave us hanging with an announcement!!! Now I'll be thinking what it could be all day...have an idea - will see if it is right :)

Barb said...

Absolutely gorgeous - wow! I think the spray looks perfect!

Aimes said...

Oooh Diva gets misty! I like it! The lead finger is doing a fine job and a really cool dimension!
Hugs!
Duchess
x

Tammy said...

Some of the first cards I ever made were with photos of flowers I had taken. This is gorgeous! Love the misted tag!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...