Sunday, April 21, 2013

Enjoy Your Day!

enjoymaureenplut

Good morning!  Today I have 2 cards to share.  I’m using the Retro Sketches layout for both cards and some new Basicgrey Kneehighs paper.  Can I say how much I LOVE this paper!?  LOVE.LOVE.LOVE!  It is the perfect mix of geometric and floral papers in super fun colours!  I’ve also used my Rosie Posie Step 2 set for the first time!  And to think I was thinking about selling the original Rosie Posie! EEK!  These additions are just what a non Copic colourer needs!  I’m using the circular flower which fits perfectly in the Limitless Layers scalloped circle! 

mothersdaymaureenplut

This next card uses some of that fun floral paper I was telling you about.  I took the colours from the paper to ink up the leaves (PTI aquamist and SU Starfruit).  I was making 2 cards at a time yesterday to fill in some gaps in my card stash.  Kind of like making 2 lasagnas at once…you’ve got all the ingredients out, might as well make two :)  Have a lovely day :)

signature

rs60

 

what’s in them?

stamps: pti rosie posie, rosie posie step 2, mini blooms, fillable frames #4

ink: versafine onyx, su rose romance, regal rose, kiwi kiss, starfruit, PTI aquamist, springmoss

paper: pti white, rustic white, soft stone, basicgrey kneehigh

accessories: spellbinder circle die, pti rosie posie and limitless layers dies, pti buttons, thread, bakers twine, enamel dots, woodgrain embossing folders

8 comments:

Lynn said...

I wish I could have called you last night...I did a mad dash into Archiver's at 8:45 (they close at 9)...bought adhesive and a couple of pads of paper...I thought, "I need to call Moe to see which paper packs are a must have." :)

But back to you cards...holy moly do I love the grays on the first one with the pop of pink. I absolutely love, love, love it! And the enamel elements and florals on the second one...wowzers!

Barb said...

Wow, Maureen - both cards are so gorgeous! LOVE that Rosie Posie! The mix of papers, textures and colors is wonderful on each card! I hope you know how talented you are!

Melisa Hunter said...

Love the modern look of these cards. What a fun take on this sketch! Makes me want to play with my patterned papers!

Marisa said...

Love how you used the sketch times two :) Fabulous flower and love the touch of twine.

Amy Kolling said...

Wow Maureen....both of these cards are beauties!!! I think I need to give this sketch a try!

Patricia said...

Great take on the sketch, I just LOVE these cards, such pretty papers.

Patricia x

Christina said...

Love how you used the negative space to frame the sentiment with the patterned paper peeking through!

Helen F. said...

Two beautiful cards for this great sketch. Love the papers you mixed and the Rosie Posie Step 2 for this bloom is wonderful (have to get that set :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...