Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Merry Christmas ~ CASE Study # 121

merrychristmas

Hi everyone!  Welcome to another fun week over on the CASE Study Blog!  Our super talented December Muse, Windy Robinson, has another gorgeous card to inspire us with.  I just had to use some more of the gorgeous ribbon the sweet people over at The Ribbon Carousel sent me this month.  The pink seam binding ribbon has a bit of shimmer to it so I thought it would be perfect for my festive card.  I was inspired by the ribbon, silver bells and Christmas theme…

CASE121dec13

What do you want to create after seeing this stunning card?  Take a look at the Design Team’s take on this week’s card over on the CASE Study blog or directly on their blogs…and then join in the fun!

CASE study header

Wida Miller (Guest Designer)

Amy Wanford

Andrea Ewen

Christina MacLaren

Clare Buswell

Debby Hughes

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa)

Jean Martin

Jeanne Jachna

Maureen Plut (you’re here!)

Teneale Williams

Thanks for visiting!

signature 

what’s in it?

stamps: verve holiday greetings, pti vintage ornaments

ink: versafine onyx, versafine watermark, pti tea dye duo

paper: pti vintage cream, OA Holiday Style, sheet music paper

accessories: ribbon from Ribbon Carousel, pti edger dies, vintage ornament dies, bakers twine, jingle bells, martha stewart glitter

8 comments:

Caroline said...

This is so beautiful the layout and design is gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Lynn said...

Oh I need to play along! Love the shimmery ribbon against the gorgeous sheet music.

Marisa said...

Love the musical score and the fun pop of red/pink.

Wida said...

let me just say that when you make a bow, it is game over! I like the dangling embellishment on the bow too!

Andrea M said...

Oh so fabulous Moe! You make me want an ornament stamp and die set so badly!!!

Vickie Z said...

Love the PTI dies...the ornament truly looks vintage....well, I'm sure you knew that!! Love the musical paper!!

Tasnim said...

Cool card! I like how you inked the edges and I like all the things hanging from the ribbon, it looks awesome!

Christina said...

I just love that scalloped edge on the top, especially using the striped paper. I'll have to remember to use my vintage ornaments as tags--it looks so sweet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...