Saturday, December 15, 2012

A Christmas Thank You

christmasthankyoutrigger

Good morning!  It’s Saturday morning and I’m up early to grab a coffee and head out before the crowds!  I’m sure I’ve told you more than once about how lovely my students’ parents are.  I have lucked out again with such thoughtful and helpful moms and dads.  Last week and this week, I’ve had a mom come in to help with our clay project.  She is so sweet and gentle with the kids and her help was so appreciated by me :)  I thought a special Christmas thank you card was in order :)  I took great inspiration from this week’s Trigger Tuesday over on the Moxie Fab World blog.  Feast your eyes on this delicious picture!

It's Time to Sparkledec16

Gold and silver and white, oh YES!  I’ve used gold embossing on the frame stamp on top of a silver doily to add some shimmer and shine.  And to pour it on more, some gold bells tied with silver cording.  Have a fantabulous day!  Thanks so much for stopping by!

signature 

what’s in it?

stamps: pti signature christmas, fillable frames

ink: versamark, versafine onyx

paper: pti white, echo park winter wishes

accessories: pti fillable frame die, silver doily, seam binding ribbon, Michaels gold jingle bells, silver cording, snowflake embossing folder, stitching

13 comments:

Marianne said...

As soon as I saw your card, I was thinking of this week's Trigger picture. Really love that silver doily. Have a wonderful weekend!

Stephanie said...

This is an absolute stunner Moe - great take on the trigger picture! Enjoy the weekend xxx

Caroline said...

This is stunning love the design. Caroline xxx

Tammy said...

This is a fabulous take on the inspiration pic! Absolutely stunning! (BTW--finally bought some tiny bells yesterday--was already playing with them this morning when I woke up at 5:30 because I couldn't sleep--so I made some cards!)

Lynn said...

Happy shopping day. I'll be out a bit later today and tomorrow we'll help deliver packages for angel tree families at church.

This card is perfect for the challenge and I'm sure will be so appreciated Moe.

Marisa said...

Loving the silver and gold together and that yummy doily and snowflakes pattern int he BG is fabulous. Great take on the insp. pic.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Maureen! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Virginia L. said...

Congrats on the shout out for TT! Truly gorgeous, Maureen!

Leigh Penner said...

Very pretty! Congratulations on winning the Tuesday Trigger!

Linda Beeson said...

Spectacular! Love it!

Tasnim said...

This card is simply gorgeous! Congratulations on winning the Tuesday Trigger!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Gorgeous! I am sure she is gonna love this card!! Congrats for the Tuesday Trigger!!!

gardener said...

What gorgeous colors and your card is beautiful. You hit this one out of the park.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...