Sunday, November 11, 2012

Wonderful

wonderfultrigger

Good morning!  I had a lovely day yesterday contributing to our local economy, cleaning the studio for a guest today, and making a few cards :)  I was really taken with the Tuesday Trigger over on the Moxie Fab World blog this week.  I love the colours, felt and rustic wood which were all involved in my inspiration.

Fantasy in Fall

Yes, you heard right!  I’ve got a dear friend coming over today for lattes and maybe a bit of inking and die cutting!  Hope you have something fun planned too :)

signature 

what’s in it?

stamps: pti modern woodgrain

ink: su tangerine tango

paper: studio calico Abroad

accessories: pti felt, button, harvest berry and mat stack dies, bakers twine, mme funday wood banner

18 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card love the layout and he colours are beautiful. Caroline xxx

sandie said...

Love the use of felt against the woodgrain background. Have a fun day x

Andrea M said...

Hey Moe!!! Long time - I've been such a bad blog friend :( I really hope you are well - gearing up for the winter like us I guess :)

This card is AMAZING, as always! WOW!

Marisa said...

Loving the wood grain and the felt ginko leaf. Wonderful take on the insp. pic. Enjoy your visit and hopefully some inky time together :)

Meredith MacRitchie said...

Oh, this is so pretty! I love the way you trimmed the mat stack to fit your panel - small detail, but I think it makes such an impact. Beautiful!!

Melisa Hunter said...

Love the background stamps you used! Great take on this challenge! So looking forward to our visit!

Lynn said...

Wish I could pop over for a bit of crafty time together! I love your gorgeous take on the inspiration photo. The felt leaves are beautiful. Mum is home and settled now...doing very well!

Christina said...

So pretty with the felt leaves and mix of patterns!

Tammy said...

Great colour combo and I LOVE that wooden banner!

Karin Åkesdotter said...

So BEAUTIFUL!

maria f. said...

So very pretty and full of texture.

Aimes said...

'contributing to our local economy'...ha! I may have to use that phrase although I contributed to Canada's economy by the bucket load recently! ;D
Oooh love that visual triangle of buttons and the amazing texture with wood and felt - stunning!
Hugs!
Duchess
x

Cindy C. said...

Wonderful take from the inspiration photo Maureen! I really like the placement of the buttons!

Marlena M. said...

This is LOVELY Maureen~congrats on your win!

Jeanne J. said...

Congrats you Moxie Fabulous lady!! Beautiful card!

Barb King said...

Love the contrasting line patterns, congrats on your win!

Helen F. said...

Great card! Congrats on your win for the Tuesday Trigger!!

Kelly Griglione said...

So late to the party, but wanted to let you know how much I love your card. Those SC papers get me every time, they're just the right scale for cards (which can be difficult to fine). You mixed the elements so well. Congrats!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...