Saturday, November 3, 2012

Holiday Cheer(s)

winetagjoyousnoel 

Good morning!  Too early for a glass of wine?  LOL  No worries, I’ve got my coffee brewing but wanted to share a little wine bottle tag I made for the Verve Holiday Release.  All the new sets are ON SALE right now! 

winetag

Have a lovely day!  I’m off to run the usual Saturday morning errands and then will get a little inky this afternoon!  Remember to put your clocks back an hour tonight!

signature

VS_HolidayBanneAnimated1

what’s in it?

stamps: Joyous Noel (Verve)

paper: kraft, soft stone, white (PTI)

ink: onyx (Versafine), kiwi kiss (Stampin’ Up)

accessories; wine tag and tag dies (PTI), stitched rectangle die (Lil’ Inkers), seam binding ribbon (Memriemare Etsy Shop), silver bells and silver cording (Michaels), pearls (Kaisercraft), Merlot wine!

10 comments:

Caroline said...

What a gorgeous label love the design. Caroline xxx

Stephanie said...

Fabulous tag - love those little bells! x

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

You know me, love wine tags!!!

Marianne said...

This is lovely, Maureen. Great way to create a simple but very festive bottle hanger.
Enjoy your weekend. Europe already put the clocks back last weekend.

The Paper Parade said...

This is so festive! I love those bright flowers :)

KanataNewf said...

So is this the wine bottle that you mentioned was sitting on the table during the release party last night? I love how it is dressed up for gift giving.

Marisa said...

Loving those poinsettias and this wonderful bottle tag. Still on a post-party high after having won the release. Soooo glad for that US mail box as I'll have them in my hot little hands next week :) Great samples last night! Enjoy your weekend.

Anonymous said...

Love the layered flowers and the bow is the perfect wine color!

Lynn said...

I love those layers leaves...wow! So pretty with the gorgeous greens and those awesome lil inker dies!

Christina said...

This is so fabulously festive! I just love the dimension of those flowers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...