Friday, September 7, 2012

TGIF! and Birthday Wishes

IMG_5834

Well, I’m back to announcing TGIF on my favourite day of the week now that I’m back at work :)  It’s been a jam packed whirlwind of a week and I’m ready for my Friday evening on the deck :)  And if it’s Friday, you know there is also a fabulous new Viva La Verve sketch up and ready on the Viva La Verve Forum.  Diva Charmaine is treating us this week with this sketch…

VLVSepWk2sketch

I saw banners when I first saw the sketch and my new My Mind’s Eye paper was just the right amount of cheeriness to help me restock my birthday card stash :)  Want to win a whack load of Verve Dollars?  Play along all month with the VLV sketches and you could win $100.00 in Verve GCs!  How awesome would that be?  Head over to the Viva La Verve forum for all the details :)  Have a fabulous, fantastic Friday!

signature 

what’s in it?

stamps: Borderline (Verve)

paper: rustic white, autumn rose (PTI), basic grey (SU), Honey (MME)

ink: onyx (Versafine), going grey (SU)

accessories: mini bookplate dies (A Cut Above by Verve), scallop border, ribbon (PTI), stitching

12 comments:

Lynn said...

That is a cool sketch! Love the retro feel of it! The papers you choose are fabulous as always. I'll toast you tonight on our patio. Three parent nights this week and one more to go next week for our boys. I'm exhausted and I'm not the teaching doing all the work! Hope your class is adapting well Moe.

Елена said...

Очень стильно и красиво! Нравится эта открытка!
С теплом, Елена

Sian Ridley said...

Aaah Moe! This is stunning!! Those papers and the hues are just perfect, they look great :) I'm really looking forward to having a go at this sketch :)

Laters ;)

Judith said...

Brilliant! Those bright colours makes me feel happy (-:
Have a nice weekend!
Greetings from The Netherlands,
Judith

sandie said...

well done to survive week 1!
These papers are all gorgeous and love how they all blend so well x

Marisa said...

Totally yummy mix of papers. Love yoru take on the sketch. Happy Friday!!! Hoping you have a good group of kids this year and cheers to enjoying your evening on the deck!!

Michelle Woerner said...

Love this! Love the subtle chevron background paper which compliments the gorgeous pattern paper strips! Hugs and have a lovely weekend!

Tamika said...

Really cute card!

The Paper Parade said...

That sketch is great! I love all the different patterns and the fact that you made yours banners. That pink bow is really sweet too :)

Meredith MacRitchie said...

Oooo... I love this! What a great take on the sketch - especially how you added the scalloped panel under your bow. Beautiful!!

Jean Martin said...

Moe! This is adorable! I am in Love with banners lately. This is perfect! And that COULD possible be me in the October issue. Hahaha. :)

Luanne said...

Can I just say "fabulous". I love everything about this stunner! It made me pull out that die and make some sentiments ready to use. ( I forgot about it!!). I love this fun sketch too. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...