Wednesday, August 1, 2012

PTI Stamps for Sale, my new Caddy and some Cards!

I have some Papertrey Ink stamps sets and dies for sale…please see the end of this post for details.
 joinyourhands
Good morning!  I’ve got a hodge podge of things to share today…and not necessarily in the order of my Post Title :)  First up are some commissioned wedding cards I made this past winter and last summer for a coworker.  She LOVES my cards and is my best customer :) These first 2 are similar with different colours…
wedding2
This next one was for a wedding in Hawaii that she went to.  I really wanted to use a Hawaiian sentiment….this means “Be One in Love.”
hawaiianwedding
These next photos are of a little caddy I saw in the bathroom section of Ikea.  I just HAD to have it!
IMG_5654
I thought it would be a great place for odd embellishments and/or candy!  LOL  Right now I have some lace and wood butterflies in it :)
IMG_5655
Okay, finally I’m down to the PTI stamp sale.  I only have a few I’m ready to part with, but there may be more to follow in the upcoming months :)  All prices include shipping to anywhere in Canada or the U.S.  International shipments would need to be priced individually.  Contact me if you are interested or have any questions.  All sets are gently used with some slight staining unless otherwise noted.  Click on the name of each set to see a picture of it :)


Rustic Snowflake - $15
Holiday Button Bits - $15 SOLD
Blooming Button Bits - $15 SOLD
Sweet as Can Be (one stamp used, like new) - $15
Background Basics – Diamonds (one stamp used once, like new)  $15
Background Basics – Gingham (one stamp used once, like new) $15
Spiral Bouquet - $15
Polka Dot Basics 1 - $15
Floral Frenzy - $15 SOLD
Guidelines 2 - $15 SOLD
Bloom Builder #1 die set - $15.00 PENDING
Bloom Builder #2 die set - $15.00 SOLD
Thanks everyone!  Have a glorious first day of August!

signature

8 comments:

Kara Lynne said...

Such gorgeous wedding cards! Each one so specific for the event. That caddy looks like a great idea!

Marisa said...

Way to rock the Hawaiian ;) Lovely set of cards as always. Love the candy/die caddy. As long as the top one is the candy one you should be just fine LOL. Have a great day :)

Melisa Hunter said...

Gorgeous wedding cards! That DP is perfect for the Hawaiian card. Love how you combined that paper with the white embossed paper. Elegant with a splash of colour! Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!

Jen Cuthbertson said...

What fun cards! I love that sentiment on the Hawaiian one! And, fabby caddy! Now that we're just a few weeks away from moving into our new house (and a studio for me!!), I'm putting it on the list!!

Lynn said...

Oh how fun is that caddy! Love it...and I'm sure it is fun to sort through the goodies in there! Okay...now let's chat about the cards :) Love the sentiment and the colors on the Hawaiian card. Shouts the Hawaii feel. And the sentiment on the other two is just perfection. Was just telling a newly engaged co-worker that I hope after 20 years (like we are almost) that she has all the happiness I have been blessed with too!

Vickie Z said...

Love your wedding cards!!! Fabulous addition of the Hawaiian sentiment...you go girl for doing your homework....thinking a teacher would understand! Love the Ikea caddy...perfect spot to add some diddies!

Aimes said...

Oooh how I'd like to go to wedding in Hawaii! :)
Beautiful cards, Diva!
OK so that new caddy is what we'll use for our 10min bits 'n' bobs card challenges! You've got a head start on me with those butterflies LOL!
Hugs!
Duchess
x

Tamika said...

Beautiful cards!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...