Saturday, July 21, 2012

PTI Knots Badge Ribbon Challenge

IMG_5560

Hello again!  I am getting right into the challenges this morning!  This card is for the Knot Badge/Ribbon Challenge.  I picked Dawn’s video to view because as you know I am thoroughly smitten with her :)  I will view another video to learn a new technique, but I wanted to spend some time with Dawn :)  I LOVE tying ribbon and it was her tutorial years ago that helped me perfect my bow tying skills :)  So now I’ve earned my Knots badge!  LOL  I’ve never been to summer camp but I can relate to the badge earning with Brownies :)  teehee :)

knots

Okay, see you soon!  And I know I’ve posted this before, but it seems only fitting to do it again on this post :)

signature

IMG_3788

all supplies: PTI except for su choc chip ink and pink polkadot paper

6 comments:

Dawn McVey (dawnsing) said...

Oh my gosh, I look so tired in that picture!! Hahaha!!!

Girl, you are so dear to me. I hope you know that! Your card is gorgeous....I love the changes you made with colors/patterns and such....your work is always so classy!

Thanks for spending your morning 'with me'!!

Love you!

Betsy V said...

Your card is just lovely, Maureen! You have done Dawn proud. :-D ~Betsy

Lynn said...

This is a 100% tribute to Dawn..her gorgeous bows and her layering of all the dies. Love it Moe! So, so beautiful!!

Michelle Woerner said...

Oh I love this!! Great with the pop of black background panel! Hugs!

Marisa said...

I used Dawn's bow tying video as well :) Lovely card and the mix of polka dots and wood grain is great. Keep the badges coming!

Kara said...

perfect bow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...