Saturday, July 21, 2012

Papertrey Ink SAF Make ‘n Take

IMG_5557

Good morning friends!  If you are a regular here on the blog…get ready!  I’m participating in the Papertrey Ink Online Stamp-a-faire event.  I was one of the lucky 200 people who got to attend SAF in person event last July and I can’t believe it was a year ago!  So of course, I had to have my coffee in the mug I bought at a Starbucks in Loveland, OH on our ( me and Lynn!) way to SAF last year!  LOL 

IMG_5558

First up is Nichole’s Make ‘n Take card.  I was up just after 6:30 PST today, made coffee and viewed her video.  I don’t have the Natural Beauties set, so I used the Frilly Flowers set.  I’m all alone in the studio today, but I have good company with my photos of last year’s event :)

IMG_5555

I’ll be back throughout the day with more posts!  Next up is Dawn’s ribbon tutorial :)  Hugs!

signature 

all supplies: PTI except some SU ink

contact me if you need more deets :)

8 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh...this makes me emotional. So wish that we were together again this year! Miss you my friend and your card is certainly a BEAUTY! I love, love, love all the gorgeous colors. Hoping to find a few minutes to play along today with the challenges! Just had a short run...need a shower and then off to the post office to post a package to someone special...wink, wink! :) At least we can still shop together today!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful Maureen,you made a gorgeous card without Natural Beauties!

Marisa said...

Knew you would do this. Love the bright colours you used for the BG. Lovely card! Enjoy the event!

Tammy said...

Beautiful pattern you created for a great card!!

I participated in a local Stamp-a-faire today. I didn't finish all the challenges today, but got the full day to spend with PTI goodies. I made 21 cards in total!! and a minibook!! Too tired to download photos tonight--will try to work on posting some tomorrow!

Kara Lynne said...

Oh, Wow! I love that vellum with the sentiment and that gorgeous stamped background! Beautiful!

Crafty Cakes and Cards said...

I love the way you put the velum the other way round... a lovely card

Christina said...

Trying to catch up on posts since I've been traveling, but just spotted your framed photos from last year's SAF and got so excited! What a fun time we had!

The Paper Parade said...

What great memories were made last year! I only wish we could have done that again this year :( I am totally honored that I am on the wall of such a famous crafter's room, though!!!! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...