Tuesday, April 17, 2012

You’re a Class Act

You're a Class Act

Hello!  Today’s card celebrates another coworker.  I’m sure I’ve mentioned the amazingly dedicated and talented teachers I work with.  Seriously, I am in constant awe and wonder how I ever got into this school (ok, my seniority helped a bit {wink!}). One of these inspiring teachers completed her Masters degree last Spring and is now working part time as a Faculty Advisor for Student Teachers in addition to teaching her class.  Hmm, more reason to start my own Master’s in the next few years.  We had a little heart to heart Friday afternoon before heading home.  She is so modest about her own talent and so encouraging :)  I was thinking of her as I made this card and know that it will find its way onto her desk in the next week or so.  I’m using last week’s My Favourite Things Wednesday Sketch and can’t wait to get my new MFT stamps…come on Canada Post!! LOL  Oh, and I’m using some last pages of the fabulous “vintage/old” October Afternoon Schoolhouse…this was my most favourite pack from them! Have a lovely day :)

signature

MFTWSC67 

what’s in it?

stamps: my favourite things you rule

ink: versafine onyx

paper: pti rustic cream, aquamist, soft stone, su more mustard, october afternoon dp

accessories: long rectangle nestabilities, pti banner die, buttons, su red button, bakers twine, fiskars border punch, stitching

4 comments:

Marisa said...

So nice to have those who wish to pass their passion for teaching on to new student teachers. Sure she will love receiving this card.

Lynn said...

Moe, Isn't it just the most wonderful thing to work with others that are so passionate about what they do? It is so nice when you have peers like that! Your card is perfect for you co-worker. I'm sure she will be so thrilled to receive it from you! Love the background paper...it goes perfectly with the MFT stamp!

Luanne said...

This is absolutely perfect for your friend! I can se why you love that vintage paper, it is so cute. I love who you left your image uncolored too. It's so striking that way! :)

Aimes said...

Awww you know how much I like that image, Diva! I your last use of it led to a discussion on being able to wear a pencil skirt to work! LOL!
Your colleague sounds fabulous - I love to work with a dedicated team. Are there any positions going for me over there? ;D
Hugs!
Duchess
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...