Tuesday, April 24, 2012

What’s the 411?

the411

Oh, I love that saying!  I had some fun with my new My Favourite Things stamps this weekend…my new a la mode Girl Talk and Say What set with the OMG sentiment.  I’m using last week’s Wednesday Sketch and some more of that fabulous Cosmo Cricket 23 paper :)  So this post did go live as scheduled, but I’ve been automatically changed over to the new Blogger interface and when I went to view my post, I must have touched something wrong because the whole post disappeared so I had to rewrite this quickly before work! I’ll know better for tomorrow…fingers crossed!  Thanks for visiting, have a wonderful day!

signature

MFTWSC68

3 comments:

Christina said...

Cute! Love the black stitching and fun mix of colors and patterns!

Marisa said...

Love the sentiment banner over the ribbon and great word bubble die. Hope Blogger behaves for you soon...I think I switched over months ago so all is good here - unless I'm wrong and will be rudely surprised LOL!

Aimes said...

She's a cutie with style, Diva! Is she wearing cute ballet pumps? That's what I wear to work ;D
Hugs!
Duchess
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...