Saturday, April 14, 2012

oh happy day!

happyday

Good morning! And oh, what a happy day it is! It’s Saturday, my lazy morning day :)  I had a chance to play a bit in the studio this week after all my DT duties (and I use the word “duties” lightly as it’s really “recreation!”) were complete.  I had seen this gorgeous layout months ago and just had to CASE Maile Belles card HERE at least once!  I just loved the layout and elements.  Broke out the bunch of washi tape I got last month and had so much fun putting this together!  In no time flat no less!  That’s when you know you’ve got a great sketch :)  Aimes (whom I loving call, Duchess) and her gals have a fun Wood challenge going over on A Passion for Papertrey.  WOOD IS GOOD I always say, so I had to play.  I have these sweet little wood banners from My Mind’s Eye and knew this was the time to use one more!  Wishing you a Happy Day!

signature

p.s. Did you catch the new Verve Release?  You still have time to comment and win (until Monday at 6:00 pm MST).  Check out the Verve Blog for all the Hop details! And then click on the banner below to shop and save!

Apr12_RHP_01

 

what’s in it?

paper: pti rustic cream, dotty biscotti dp

accessories: washi tape, paper doily, MME wood banner, baker’s twine, pti love lives here die and ribbon

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh Happy Day is right! It's Saturday!! I love that sweet little wood banner. Did it come with the eyelet or did you add that? I love the touch of twine!

Hope you have an awesome day! Baseball starts today for Ryan and Jonathon...hoping the rain holds off!!

Christina said...

Sweet! I love the wooden banner and the strips of tape. Hope you have a great start to your weekend!

sandie said...

I love the whole thing especially the dollie-I have some but as yet haven't used them. The wood banner is classic......mmmm 'wood is good'....I agree but not sure it means the same thing in Canada as here???

Aimes said...

Oooh I'm loving not only this layout but your colour choices ROCK, Diva! This card really does make me happy and way to rock the wood!
Thanks for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey, Diva!
Hugs!
Duchess :)
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...