Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Happy New Baby

happynewbaby

Good morning!  Thanks for all your sweet comments and ideas of how to get out of a mojo funk!  I feel a little rejuvenated and am just going to go with the flow this week…creating what I love here and there…no pressure!  I’m also busy making gift cards for my sister’s wine store, so I thought I’d share some baby cards I made a few months ago…one for a girl…and one for a boy.  I love bold colours for baby cards!

ohboygraphpaper

I kind of used the same layout, altering it a bit where necessary.  Thanks for stopping by!  I’ll be back tonight for a new month of CASE Study inspiration with our new MUSE!! Woohoo!! See ya later!

signature

what’s in them?

all stamps by Verve…contact me if you have any questions :)

10 comments:

Tammy said...

No mojo lacking here Moe! I LOVE these!! Seriously--LOVE!!!

Lynn said...

I'm with Tammy...seriously love these. I love how you used one design...changed out the doily for gorgeous patterned paper...and these are two beautiful cards. I love the felt flower on the girl's card. Looks like a soft, fleece baby blanket.

Judith said...

Maureen, what more can I say: geweldig!!! (I think you have to translate this, it's Dutch :) :)

Have a nice day!

Marisa said...

Two darling baby cards, Moe :) Love them both.

Aimes said...

You're rockin' that whole sketch, Diva: proving that it can cater for the gals and the boys :)
Awwww mojo woes...can I recommend watching those Norwegians curling to help you out?! Tee hee!
Hugs!
Duchess
x

Jodi Collins said...

This is SO beautiful! I just adore your style!!

Caryn said...

Well, whatever ppiece of advice it was that got you going, it certainly worked - LOVE these!

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

TannyP said...

Seriously sweet cards, Moe! I love the color combinations and the layout you've used =)

The Paper Parade said...

These cards are so sooo sweet :) I love the hearts and the pink plaid paper. That boat in the circle with the two patterned papers is just the perfect combination! ADORABLE :)

Heidi said...

Maureen- these are both wonderful baby cards. I would not have thought of making baby cards like this and I love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...