Monday, April 16, 2012

Happy Mother’s Day

weloveyou

Good morning!  Well, it’s officially onto Mother’s Day cards!  I’ll need to have a nice little stash to take into work as well as for our Community Garage Sale coming up in 3 weeks.  I’m using this week’s Waltzingmouse Sketch.  Ah, no Back in the Saddle this week…have to mix it up now and then ;)  I was just thrilled with last week’s card and so happy it made so many of you smile :)  Wishing you all a wonderful Monday…well, as wonderful as they can be…lol :)

signature

WMSC93_thumb[2]

 

what’s in it?

stamps: wms fancy phrases, vintage labels 18, pti happy days

ink: versafine onyx, su soft sky

paper: pti rustic cream, soft sky, my mind’s eye howdy doody

accessories: labels 18 nestabilities, pti banner and heart border dies, su ribbon rosettes, pti twine, gems, stitching

15 comments:

The Paper Parade said...

That pretty pink really sets the light blue off. And what a great choice of patterned papers and the layering that you did.

Tammy said...

So Pretty! Love the rough edges with the soft colours!!

Marisa said...

Darling satin flowers and lovely soft papers. Congrats on the WMS win :) Have a great week.

Tara Cardwell said...

Your card is stunning and your take on the sketch just perfect - I bet your cards sell out quickly!

Heidi said...

Maureen this is a great color combination of color softness.

Marybeth said...

Very pretty soft pink mothers day card!

marymac said...

Beautiful cards. Love the colors combo.

Lynn said...

I love those beautiful rosettes on this Moe...it is so feminine and beautiful! And of course, you know I love the color combo...wink, wink!

Jen Cuthbertson said...

This is a beauty, Moe! I love the soft colors and those roses are lovely! Great take on the sketch and I still can't believe I don't have Labels 18 yet!!

-Aneta- said...

mmmm sweet :) love this colours and your card is beautiful !! -Aneta -

Christina said...

Ooh, how elegant! Love the bit of distressing on the edges and the soft pink and blue combo!

Karin Åkesdotter said...

Another BEAUTY from you! WOW You are so talented - this is so elegant, sweet and pretty!! - I'm so happy you played along with us at WMSC

Kelly S. said...

So pretty in pink, Maureen! What a great Mother's Day card! Love your patterned paper choices (as always!) and the lovely label with the gems and trio of ribbon roses!

Aimes said...

I love that we have different days for Mother's Day - means I can still share the cards I made for colleagues this year even though it was ages ago over here! LOL!
Soooooo pretty with this beauty, Diva! It's bound to be snapped up in an instant!
Hugs!
Duchess
x

Jean Martin said...

Super super sweet! I love this Moe! Thanks for sharing this with us at WMSC! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...