Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Handcrafted for You ~ CASE Study # 88

handcraftedcase

Good evening!!  It’s time for a new challenge over on the CASE Study blog!  Sadly, it’s our last week with the amazing, Laurie Schmidlin, but she is going out with a BANG!  (and lucky for me she’s a Verve Diva Sister so I can still hang with her!) Oh, I love everything about this card…the colours, the textures, the stamps, everything!

april 26

Once again, I was inspired by the colours, the note card, the aqua flower and the embossed/inked panel.  What jumps out at you?  Join us for all the fun over on the CASE Study blog! AND if that’s not enough excitement, how about a prize this week?  My Creative Classroom is giving away another free class for a lucky participant!! Woohoo! Now that’s a way to have some serious FUN!  Can’t wait to see what you create :)

signature

what’s in it?

ink: pti tea dye duo

paper: pti rustic cream, october afternoon sidewalks, farmhouse

accessories: pti frilly flower and edgers dies, felt, buttons, may arts ribbon, thread, acrylic flower (Etsy), october afternoon journal card, may arts tickets, bakers twine, stitching, su embossing folder

7 comments:

Tammy said...

Great layers! I always love ticket stubs!

Marisa said...

That flower is fabulous!! Think I have to add that die to my wish list LOL! Great take on Laurie's card.

Christina said...

I love all of the goodies you've layered onto this, especially those tickets! Gorgeous, my friend!

TannyP said...

Why oh why do I visit you?! ;) Every time, I'm convinced I need more goodies. I never thought I needed these flower dies until I saw what you did with them. I love the inspiration card and I think you were perfectly inspired. Gorgeous work - your buttons are fabulous!!

Teneale Williams said...

Oh I am loving the flower you created with the ticket stubs pocking out. This card is really so sweet and girlie, I think at is the colours you have used.

Aimes said...

Diva, you totally rocked the CASE Studies this month - knocked the ball outta the park with this beauty! So many sweet elements placed to perfection :D
Hugs!
Duchess
x

Mim said...

I am loving that layered aqua flower. Love it's simplicity but effectiveness at the same time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...