Monday, April 23, 2012

Diva Double Dog Dare Ya!

bestdadeverdivadare

Good morning!  Hey, the Verve Diva Dare challenge is back and I’m hosting today!! Head over to the Verve Blog to see more details on these two cards!  There are prizes to be won and TONS of inspiration!  The challenge is to use chipboard, corrugated cardboard or kraft on a crafting project.  I’ve used kraft and chipboard coasters on both my cards :)

mothersdaywishesdivadare

Thanks for stopping by…now head over to the Verve Blog to see all the deets!

signature

DivaDareNoFrame150_LOGO

what’s in them?

{Best Dad Ever}

stamps: Super Dad, Purely Sentimental (Verve)

paper: rustic cream (PTI), This & That (Echo Park), Kraft Fun Day (My Mind’s Eye)

ink: onyx (Versafine), old olive (SU)

accessories: Ribbon Banner Die (A Cut Above by Verve), edger die, buttons, twine (PTI), bakers twine (Twinery), chipboard coaster, stitching

 

{Mother’s Day Wishes}

stamps: Joyful Blooms (Verve)

paper: rustic cream (PTI), Twenty Three (Cosmo Cricket), Kraft Fun Day (My Mind’s Eye)

ink: onyx (Versafine)

accessories: Ribbon Banner Die, Charming Oval Die set (A Cut Above by Verve), small banner dies, twine (PTI), Michaels ribbon, acrylic rose (Etsy), stitching

5 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Great cards! :)

Marisa said...

Well done on both. Fun paper on the first one and well done with the banner on the second one. Happy Monday :)

Aimes said...

You're such a Dare Devil Diva (check out my alliteration!)
Rockin' the chipboard and proving that you can take both a guy or gal direction with the challenge!
Hugs!
Duchess
x

Meghan said...

I loved how you used the ribbon banner die on two quite different cards! Gorgeous!

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I really like the file folder look of your fathers' day card. I need to remember that for my father-in-law. Blessings!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...