Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Birthday Wishes ~ CASE Study #86

 

To see my Verve New Release Day 1 post, click HERE

birthdaywishes

Good evening! There’s a new challenge over on the CASE Study blog and this week, our fabulous Muse,  Laurie Schmidlin, is once again treating us to some scrumptious inspiration.

april 12

I love these papers that she used from the Mind’s Eye Blush collection.  That was my starting point…then I added a dress form, some lovely ribbon and a birthday sentiment!  Really, this paper is so gorgeous I didn’t want to cover it up.  What are you drawn to?  Come over to CASE Study and see what the Design Team did, then try it yourself!  I guarantee after you see how your creativity blossoms you’ll be hooked!!  That’s what happened to me!  LOL Thanks for visiting!! Sweet dreams,

signature

what’s in it?

stamps: verve big wish, small celebrations

ink: versafine onyx, pti autumn rose

paper: pti rustic cream, soft stone, su espresso, my mind’s eye blush dp

accessories: pti dress form, limitless layers dies, button, twine, seam binding ribbon, gems, paper doily, stitching

7 comments:

Lynn said...

I love how you used the dress form on this Moe...that MME is so scrumptious..I love all the layers you created and it all feels perfectly balanced...How do you do that?!

LeAnne said...

Love this to PIECES!!!

Marisa said...

Lovely tribute to Laurie's card :)

TannyP said...

Inspired by a beauty, you created your own work of art. Gorgeous! I do love when you use that dress form - it's always so perfect!

Unknown said...

WOW, love them both!

Christina said...

Stunning combination of elements, Maureen! This is so feminine and pretty!

Aimes said...

Ah rocking this week's CASE Study, Diva! I love how you incorporate so many elements and get them all to behave nicely with one another! :)
Hugs!
Duchess
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...