Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Awesome Wonderful!

awesomewonderful

Good morning!  Well it’s back at it after a lovely 4 day weekend.  It was time full of stamping and unpacking!  Today’s card is for this week’s My Favourite Things Wednesday sketch.  I did sneak in an MFT stamp underneath the scalloped circle, but none of the MFT sentiments I have would really fit this sketch.  So I inked up my new PTI Movers and Shakers stamps.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Be sure to come by again tomorrow for a sneak peek at some new Verve stamps!

signature

MFTWSC66

what’s in it?

stamps: mft own your story, pti movers and shakers

ink: versafine onyx, su going gray

paper: pti white, sweet blush, soft stone, su kiwi kiss, pure poppy, basicgrey konnichiwa

accessories: mft own your story and doily dies, circle nestabilities, pti button, bakers twine, fiskars border punch, stitching

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Good morning Moe! I'm hoping your new goodies arrived this week! This card is awesome...love all the layers on the sentiment panel especially the text one! Happy Tuesday...hope your class isn't on a sugar high from all the candy!

Aimes said...

Hope the first day back isn't too painful, Diva!
Still rockin' those DPs I see - I wonder how much of a dent you've made in your stash?! You're more than welcome to come around here and help make a dent in mine! :D
Hugs!
Duchess
x

Marisa said...

I think the UPS man doesn't even have to use a GPS system to find your place any more LOL! Glad you got to play with some new goodies. Can't wait to see some new Verve :)

Michelle Woerner said...

super cute card girlie!! Can't wait for the Verve peeks!! Mwah!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...